- After the complete assembled chuck is installed, all future jobs would only need an interchangeable adapter for new and different size parts
- This allows for multiple operations and/or quick changeovers from left to right hand on a single machine.
Tool & Adapter Life
- Rigid grip from sides of teeth eliminate chatter and vibration.
- What wear that does occur is uniform and minimal due to full length of tooth contact and the rotary action of the teeth.
- Replaceable centers to maintain life and accuracy of spline mandrel.
- Simple loading contributes to reduced machine-cycle time and enables the machine operator to handle multiple tasks.
- Interchangeable spline mandrels can accommodate multiple parts.
- Parts are machined concentric and square regardless of the tooth space that is broached.
- Hard Turning
- Gear Shaving
- Bench type, hand held, and between centers.
- Gaging for squareness, lead checks, concentricity for splines.
- Threads, gear and spline comparators, and P.D. matics and triggermatics.