- Solid support behind the chucking diameter.
- Reduces possibility of vibration and chatter.
- Linear movements of drawbar actuates angular motion of master jaw.
- Constructed of a minimum of parts makes it extremely durable.
- Wedging action minimizes effects of centrifugal force.
- Compensate for irregularities of castings and forgings.
- Allow the clamping force to be spread around the part, eliminating pinching which can cause an out-of-round condition.
- Available in serrated or smooth jaws and replaceable inserts.
- Repeatability from jaw set to jaw set.
Positive Pull-Back or Pull-Down Action
- Master jaws pull parts down or back against parts stop or rest button, adding to the rigidity of the work piece.
- Insures repeatability from part to part.
- Chucks can vary from 2 to 9 jaws
- Centering or compensating
- Independent dual clamping
- Post type design for added length capabilities
- Special designs to accomodate for odd shapes and contours